• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favourite smash god? (poll)

Favorite Smash God

• Total voters

Rosy

Smash Apprentice
Where is Ken, Azen & PC Chris? Azen is a brilliant player and all of his matches are extremely technical and when he beat Ken it was fantastic.
None of these players are considered gods. Ken has his own seperate title as "The King of Smash". In no way would they be able to do well in a National in todays meta and this is why they are not considered gods.

Last edited:

Diabolical PIe

Smash Apprentice
Probably Mew2King as my favorite God. His personality is hilariously awkward/quirky and his in depth technical knowledge is unparalleled. He's also very willing to play friendlies and is incredibly open with new players. There's just so much to learn from him. Also, in terms of span of smash games and characters he can play, he's overall the best.

PPMD seems cool but I've never met him. Mango represents the soul of Melee, so he's a close second. Armada is awesome but takes himself a bit too seriously (imagine having a beer with Armada!). Leffen, regardless of how people feel about him, has impressive skill.

Hbox bothers me because he sent awkwardly creepy text messages to my friend's ex girlfriend and seemed to abuse his god status at tournaments to get nerdy girls to pay attention to him. Great player, though.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Where is Ken, Azen & PC Chris? Azen is a brilliant player and all of his matches are extremely technical and when he beat Ken it was fantastic.
They were amazing players, but they quit at one time or another and fell behind in the meta. They aren't considered in the category of "Gods of Melee" because they would get demolished by the modern-day top 5-6 players.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see there was a second page.

Last edited:

Eas

Smash Rookie
I love Mang0's personality and how chill he is, but Leffen is bringing some interesting storylines and play to the scene so I'm gonna keep an eye out on him.

Last edited:

IVIundo

Smash Rookie
Favorite smash player of all time is Isai for me. He just seems like a really respectable person and he cares deeply about other people. Plus he's incredibly good at the game lol. At least he used to be. Not sure if he plays anymore.

Smoking_Hot_BBQ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cvl257
3DS FC
4098-4726-7823
Mew2King, because he has aspergers, ilke me, and when I watched the smash brothers episode about him, a lot of the issues he faced are similar to the ones I struggled with in elementary school, so I empathize with him. He's also a hilarious goofball.

Gamma123

Smash Rookie
I probably like Isai the most because he's an amazing player, and at how he's so awkward and I connect with him on a spiritual level. He's my spirit animal

Top Bottom