• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Nintendo character

Favorite Nintendo Character

• Total voters

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
King Dedede, Bowser, and Blastoise I guess. I dunno

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Rosalina. Her back story is surprisingly tragic for a character that originated in a freaking Mario game.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Other: Dark Pit (Who else would it be?)

Put me down as Zane

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
I like all the characters in the OP too much to have a favorite. Ganondorf, Ness and Wolf O'Donnell are all up there too.

Jedi Reach

Smash Rookie
Link and to be more specific - Fierce Deity Link.

I mean... look at my avi, how big of a fanboy can one be? :(

Zelda is awesome too though. I love her strength and nobility.

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
There's so many Nintendo characters I love but I'm gonna say Samus :4samus: :4zss:(I wanted to say Link but I thought it was way too obvious).

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I've always been able to identify with :4kirby:. Maybe it's because I'm not the tallest guy for my age (5'7 at 18 years old), and I happen to be shorter than a lot of guys and even some girls that makes me identify with Kirby. I mean, the puffball's only 8 inches tall, and everything else is bigger than him. It also helps that I love the Kirby series and that Kirby's cute personality helps him stand out in a good way for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'd have to go with either Gallade or Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates. Gallade because he's my favorite Pokemon, while Takumi because he is one of the most relatable characters in any video game I ever encountered (not to mention he's an awesome unit in the battlefield).

I'd also put Professor Layton among them because he's a wonderful role model, though he's more associated with Level 5 despite his strong ties with Nintendo.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I've always been able to identify with :4kirby:. Maybe it's because I'm not the tallest guy for my age (5'7 at 18 years old), and I happen to be shorter than a lot of guys and even some girls that makes me identify with Kirby. I mean, the puffball's only 8 inches tall, and everything else is bigger than him. It also helps that I love the Kirby series and that Kirby's cute personality helps him stand out in a good way for me.
I'm 5'6". Your situation is the same as mine. XD

Top Bottom