• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite brawl character and why? - speech class reference topic

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm making a topic to use as a reference in my speech class. The topic is "my favorite" and I chose Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Now for the question and what I would like to see posted.

Who is your favorite character and why? How has it influenced you and why do you like/participate in the subculture that falls under each character? What "stereotypes" or traits do you see in that character subculture as well?

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
To answer my friend Loko's question: Hey I am kind of newer to the brawl scene since January of 2011. I main pit and can honestly say that getting into competitive brawl has changed a lot of aspects in my life. I enjoy pit cause of his versatility in battle with some of the fastest actions to some of the best recovery options I was just drawn to him as a main cause his simplicity to the unique fighting style he brings to the game are just simply enticing to me. The subculture that goes along with pit mains is they tend to be shy and they don't totally enjoy the competitive playing scene much. That is another reason I was drawn to brawl competitively and pit as a main character because I was not very social and didn't really enjoy much of and interaction with people on a very personal level. Ever since I started playing competitive brawl I've noticed that I have started to be more social with others and finding common interests and forming some friendships within the brawl community such as JJ here. People within the brawl community tend to take care of each other and watch out for other brawlers. These are the points that attracted me to the competitive brawl scene more then ever because it is like having one big family that looks out for each other and that everyone is unique in their own way. I hope this has helped you my friend and good luck.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
My favourite character is Lucario... because I would totally bang him.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
^ Omg I lol'd.

I use D3 cause he is funny, awesome, and has the BEST b-air.
BTW hasn't somebody already done a thread like this a dozen times over?

Top Bottom