• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Sheik on the boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyce

Smash Cadet
Title explains itself. I am in need to find players that also find themselves knowledgable and skilled. I believe the next step to level up is to reach out to the players on this community. Please help me out. My Skype is A2Dyce14. You can find me on NintendoDojo as Dyce.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
There are a lot of skilled and knowledgeable players on the Sheik boards and while I do highly respect your drive to improve it doesn't require it's own individual thread.

New to Sheik? Look here to learn how to get started/Need help with Sheik? Ask your questions here.
http://smashboards.com/threads/new-...lp-with-sheik-ask-your-questions-here.381558/

Is a good place to ask simple questions or really even more indepth one's or you can use one of the many threads. If you want to talk to someone on a more personal level maybe you could try profile comments or by messaging them on skype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom