• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best peach player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
right now probably Vidjo Cort PC me and Wife

personally I think Vidjos the best peach, but me Cort and PC are all better at Peach dittos (I'm the best at them anything Cort says I'll go lalalalalala to), and Cort beat Vidjo in a close Peach ditto set at pound3 and ***** Wife in pools, but Wife is amazing vs Marth. Xelic is also amazing vs Marth. Azens Peach is also decent, but it sucks in singles.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks im trying to see some experienced players in my favorite characters. i gotta start playing more advanced people, i only play suckers right now cause i have no one to play with. im sure ill get ***** but i wanna try it.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It's obviously DoH.

I beat Cort who beat Vidjo who beat Azen who beat Korean DJ who beat Xelic who beat Rob$ who beat Wife.

Smash math.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah, now I'm gonna beat you so then.....I'll have beat DoH who beat Cort who beat Vidjo who beat Azen who beat KDJ who beat Xelic who beat Rob$ who beat Wife....Then I'll be the best!! mwahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom