• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best in oklahoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omniflash

Smash Rookie
i want to get some brawl codes from people who are good. who do you guys consider the best? i figured collecting brawl codes in the huge oklahoma thread would be a pain, so this is easier. go ahead and post your codes.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I AM.

LOL. Seriously, though, most would agree that KOS-MOS is the best player in Oklahoma. However, he doesn't have his Wii online yet, so no matches with him over wi-fi. Maybe if one of our lazy *** tournament organizers would set something up, we could all meet and throw down.

I'll add you to my Friend List, my info is in my profile.

And by the by, you could have just posted in the Oklahoma Thread or checked the Southwest FC database somewhere near the bottom of the Southwest Forum, as I'm sure a mod will be locking this shortly...

omniflash

Smash Rookie
how do you guys know kosmos is the best? has someone went to his house or sumthin? but anyway, ill add you. if your on tonite, ill play until my wifi starts actin up.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well KOS-MOS has like, won tournaments against nationally-recognized players and hasn't lost an OK tourney since August of '07 (like we hold regular tourneys or something...) Oh, and no one here can beat him when he plays his best, except Marc, but he never shows up to anything, so he doesn't count... ^_^

I'll have to try playing you when my connection isn't being stupid... darn d/cing...

omniflash

Smash Rookie
ok i see. i hope we have some tournies soon. that would be cool. but those were good games guys. sorry monshou, i had to go. i really need some sleep. btw, thats a good idea about using G2G in your taunt po.

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow you must be forgetting me. . .chris sucks compared to me.

i mean, triple reverse nair combo!? TRIPLE REVERSE NAIR. thats insane.

also ive killed kosmos millions of time with reverse up tilt.

too bad i dont have a wii and i like melee better, so yeah.

also its not that hard to find friends codes in the ok thread, someone posted a list a few pages back and im sure someone would have dug it up if you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom