• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is The Best At SSB64 or Melee

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
There is no opinion for SSB, Isai is the best by a pretty long shot. Just look just about anywhere on this forum to see that. Plenty of links to vids etc. As for SSBM I have no idea and there's a whole 'nother forum for that. I think he's one of the better ones at that also but I think there's this Ken guy who is apparently the overall best, but as I said I don't know, go to the Melee fourum to find out. Get online, (^ there's a link in a sticky up top about it,) to play people and see where you stand.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
i dont think the best its necesary to take you out. :(

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
yo jaime its my fault we couldn't play
sumn's wrong with my comp man
i lag even when i dont play online !! like i can only run the game at 45 FPS

i seriously f'ed up my comp

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
wtf..u forgot SSB64: tigerbombz

IM TOO imba...wen ppl look under ssb64 in urbandictionary my picture comes up! yadada?! I am the best asian straight player! by far!!! or black player..take ur pic
Ok. I get it. You're really stuck on this aren't ya? Or is it just a gimmick? In either way its annoying.

Yes I saw your video online of you almost beating isais *cough* kirby vs link *cough* and yes you could probably beat -me- but I doubt you're the best tigerbombz.

Anyway it seems like a joke but its getting a bit tired in my eyes anyhow :dizzy:

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
tigerbombz dies to johnny and superboom too so he is far from being the best.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone who has ever posted on this thread could beat you, Rock :) .... even whaa... and maybe even tigerbombz could beat you. ;-D

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
tigerbombz dies to johnny and superboom too so he is far from being the best.
who da ***!? first of all..i pwn ur *** jbsc!! fukign noob! also...ive alrdy been johnny n boom numerous times!! ya feel!? dnt hate the player son..hate teh game! get off this piece

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
who da ***!? first of all..i pwn ur *** jbsc!! fukign noob! also...ive alrdy been johnny n boom numerous times!! ya feel!? dnt hate the player son..hate teh game! get off this piece
im not saying im the best ;)

you are the lair, yeah you may had beat them multiples times, but still you may have on ly won 3 out of 10 matches at least with johnny you may be more close to boom.

peace to you.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
sorry i was trying to be generous, but reality looks much better. Then boom must be a little bit over him too.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
No offense, but Tigerbombz isn't close to Boomfan.

Boomfan is closer to... Johnny IMO.

I think they're about equal actually. But You can't determine that.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Johnny is sick, he did well vs isai with his CF in some matches I saw but isai still pulls off a 3-4 stock. That guy is insane. holy ***. (isai)

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Think I've played everyone in the top 5 at least, and a few of the top 5 to 20's, except Isai. The ones that stand out in my head were deff JaimeHR and johnny, they are both extremely good; I just spent most of the games being thrown and combo'd round the level like a little ***** slamming my keyboard trying desperately to escape and being 4 stocked LOL, some people are just far too good. Fun to watch yourself getting annihilated tho, especially when its done well....was particularly impressed with Johnny's link. I can respect a decent Link player as Link sucks balls, (well he does kinda look like a girl does he not?) and to play him that well is **** impressive. Could barely get a hit in, lucky even to get one kill in most games. Hate to think what it would be like playing Isai, prob wouldn't even get a hit in. Again would be impressive to watch, I think I would even give up trying and just sit back and watch the skillz. Captin Blowjob LOL deserves a mention here also, get dished some Falcon **** from him from time to time. There definately the ones who stood out to me as being insane at this game (out of who i've been ***** by.)

What, you can't say *dam n* on smashboards???!!!

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Don't expect to wake up tomorrow morning. Just thought I'd warn you.
LOL, you'd be doing me a favour as I wouldnt have to do my four exams I got cumin up in the next week. But seriously, was just joking, spreading a little sunshine around the place n all, (and avoiding revision.)

Top Bottom