• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is Tha Most Strategic?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
I watched DEVA videos...EGGZ videos...and many other pplz...n none of u play like i do...granted i like items...but i can do without...i wanna know who is tha MOST strategic person with LINK...i dont claim this TITLE...i will show u when i post my battles...get at me LINKZ!!! -ThaKing :)

D

Deleted member

toke jopic?

move along nothing to see here people

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
lol so u guyz prefer nothing more than your own moves...doesnt that get old?...i guess LINK is ok like that becuz he has ARROWz, BOMBz,...etc...NO THIS IS NOT A ****IN JOKE TOPIC...im curious how otherz play BRAWL...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
If you have a question, take it to the official question and answer thread (It's one of the stickies). We will kindly answer it there. The purpose is so that we can reduce spam threads and cover every question in one thread.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
lol at this topic (still not home >_>). So Link is now limited? I've never heard that. He has a lot of options lol

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
eh...mayb its nothing...i like playin TOURINEY RULEZ or RANDOM RULEZ...bottem line ill play ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANY RULEZ, n ANYTIME...just get at me pplz!

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Ok now you're turning this thread into a "Omg plz fite me on wifiz!!11" thread. Please refrain from doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom