• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is tehfiend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This guy has been posting crap about me and I have no idea who he is. Never played him and never seen him and he is always following me around gamefaqs posting **** about me. I'm pretty sure he lives in austin. Check out what he put on gamefaqs:

"Believe me, if you've played with those people you're already leagues ahead of hylian.

all hylian does is come in claiming that he's played good people before when in reality he hasn't. how do i know? because i ask them all, and they all confirm my hypothesis.

the only good person hylian has ever played is xelic in tournament, at which point he lost to xelic's bowser while hylian was using fox. by the way, xelic doesn't even play bowser rofl.

then he went on to lose to jotun's ganondorf - once again hylian was using fox. funny story - hylian was all bragging about how "technical" his fox was while playing jotun, he was like "omg guyz i leik did so many waveshines on him lolol" guess what i asked jotun, he pulled off like one waveshine to up throw up air the entire set.

one waveshine in an entire set and LOSING the set constitutes "super **** technical fox" lol?? please.... give me a break. hylian's fox is anything but technical lol

there are like a million people here with way better foxes in texas (FLT, caveman, sideeffect, gamewiz to name a few).

recently hylian joined a major texas tournament and placed something awful like 17th lolz

so in conclusion, if you have any sort of consistent experience vs good players you'll **** hylian cuz he has virtually 0 experience vs good players. he just has a big ego lolz, bigger than anything i've ever seen.

the only things bigger than hylian's ego are the big, greasy pimples on his face lolz."

That is really depressing considering most of that happened almost a year ago >_>. Anyone know who this guy is and who he plays? Thanks.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm he used to mock JF here? Anyone know who he is/who he plays/where he lives and why he does this? It's really really annoying.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks Doh. Is he even any good? And does he just have an obsession for putting people down or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom