• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is most similar to MK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaikaBestGirl

Smash Journeyman
NNID
digdugfury
I main Ike and Dark Pit and I am looking of picking up a third edgemaster, I find him a lot of fun but I get bodied when I play him. Is tgere a specific style I should be using as him or is there any relation between him and the otger two mentioned?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo.

If you look at the main page of the forum at the very top, you will see a Question and Answer thread that also says "DONT MAKE NEW THREADS ASKING QUESTIONS". Please use the link I am providing below to ask your questions. We try to keep the clutter down and your question does not require its own thread. That goes to anyone who has a simple question. If you're gonna be hanging out here, keep our boards clean and relevant.

http://smashboards.com/threads/meta...-make-threads-asking-questions.371316/page-10

Thanks for your cooperation,

- Technology

:4metaknight:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom