• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is Maining Pit?

Mach7

Smash Apprentice
I plan on trying to main pit at this point because he has a great balance because of range and speed of fsmash etc.... also i am going to like his edge game

Socrata

Smash Rookie
I'll probably main Pit, but I plan to main several characters this time around.

Oxega

Smash Rookie
I plan to main Pit, but I will have secondaries to back me up of course . Like Wolf and Marth.

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I'm using him because I love his arrows, plus how much he can fly, and basically everything about him except his short reach :( I don't mind how weak he is if only he could hit farther ;x but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

mezicanDragon

Smash Cadet
im gona be all over Pit. his reflector shield. his high priority forward B and his Fair has some pretty good range. this character is my opinion is high tier. he has 3 jumps making him real nice for edge garding or just jumping off to kill some one one.. if u went too far u got the flying up B to save your self. sweet spotting the edge is so much eaiser that playing Pit will be Awsome. my thoughts on his negative is he is fairly light character.

ok so let me try to name some things....

+
B Skills are GREAT!!!
3 jumps and a great up B for recovery.
his Arials can be killer and damadge building.
his Smash moves are quite fast.
his forward smash kills on second hit.
his arrows make it so no one can edge gaurd you

-
he is light
his jumps arnt too high.
no spiking moves.

thats about it. =D

Wardub

Smash Cadet
Hmm Pit seems really cool. Once he was announced I immediatly thought I wanted to play him. Unfortunatly there are so many characters I want to play so he will have to wait behind Ness, Lucas, Mario and Diddy. Pit does seem really good so I bet a lot of people will end up maining him, I probably won't so my friends won't use the "You're playing with a better character" excuse against me.

rove

Smash Apprentice
oh yea im so gonna main pit.
I'm gonna try and main falco, fox and wolf aswell

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
pit's going to be my 3rd, tied with Lucario and Diddy.

1.) Fox

2a.) Wolf
2b.) Falco

3a.) Lucario
3b.) Pit
3c.) Diddy Kong

I don't own Brawl yet so I can't really say where Pit will stand with me. He may move up or down on my list. I've seen videos of his gameplay and he impresses me. Sadly, nothing can beat my love of of the Space Animals. Perhaps Pit will be the one to pull it off...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit will be my 2nd main, (after Bowser) because he looks cool, he has blue eyes (i love blue eyes), and he has a great variety of moves and has the best recovery move. He'll also be useful in helping me get revenge on a Laser-spammin' Fox player I fought before. :)

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
Pit's gonna be my secondary main. Ness is my main. They are both pimp, but I had to stick with Ness cuz he's been pimpin since the 64. Pit has only just started pimpin.

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
I'm going to, I want to use him in a tactical way though. I think if people take the time to learn EVERYTHING about Pit and how to use his move sin the best ways possible, he can be one of the best characters in the game.

pitfall

Smash Cadet
i already main pit hes a great char he can rack up damage great his arrow game is amazing but he needs alot better killing moves but his bair can hold off lol

One X

Smash Rookie
Pit is one of the characters I got really excited about playing. I can't wait to try him out.

Top Bottom