• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is interested?

Player01

Smash Journeyman
i was just wondering how many people would be interested if i were to make a luigi crew battles tourny type thing. right now i am thinking that around 12 interested and active members would be required to make this as fun as possible. more are always welcome. ever since elhebers ladder ended the luigi boards seems to be less active so in an attempt to bring some life back i wanted to see who would want to join if this actually happened.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
hmmm where is elheber? :(
i was thinking the same thing.

@advance: i hope your not thinking about a clan battle. there is one of those already going on. i was talking about crew battles with luigi dittos and kinda like the ladder but with teams. still 1v1 though

Player01

Smash Journeyman
btw by having crews this requires more people than a tourny and more active members that way crews dont die out. for example if a crew of 4 has only 1 active member its not much of a crew so i need to know who wants in and TELL ME PLZ.

from what i can see there are only 2 people who would join so far.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
well i got the whole thing figured out now :)
despite the lack of interest i guess i could try to launch the crew battles and see how many people will join. i just hope there will be enough people otherwise i might have to make it a regular tourny so not as many people are needed.

just give me a half hour or so.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
if their is a lack of people yes

wow the post is bigger then i expected lol.

Top Bottom