• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is going to main Metaknight?

Final Mario

Smash Rookie
Main = use him all the time. I am, I hipe that his tornado is good and I really want to use his swords (Forgot what they are called).

froggster93

Smash Rookie
Metaknight is my main, for sure, not doubt, positively, absolutley, and without second thought! Metaknight ftw!

kad15

Smash Cadet
i mite main him but i gotta see the final roster before i choose

Slojoz

Smash Cadet
im going to main him at the moment... maybe with the final roster i would main another one

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
He's definately going to be one of the characters i intend to main.

I only intend to main Samus, Meta Knight, and Pokemon Trainer.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I really dont know if I will. I was going to, but then Olimar came along and....Oooo I just love them both so much I can't pick! :(

Metaknight15470

Smash Rookie
well... behind fame comes a variety of powers. would u rather hav highspeed weak attacks or multiple specials with idk how much damage yet....

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and if Ridley comes in that will makes things even more confusing for me. XD

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, that is true, MK is totally amazing, but Olimar is very creative and looks awesome with his little Pikmin.... XD

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I'm all in for creative character, but MK has a special kind of awesomeness nobody can ignore,

Metaknight15470

Smash Rookie
well i kno im using metaknight, awesome moveset. i kno im using olimar, awesome special moveset. i use most characters for their movesets anyways :psycho:

Metaknight15470

Smash Rookie
oh yes. i have an insane stage in mind. a completely trapfloor, lots of traps in midair...... its gonna b insane. good luck choosing a good char!

BigBlackNThunderous

Smash Rookie
that's a stupid question, most of the people haven't even used him or even play the game yet, people who have played it said is different, the feel and crap. there's no maining, i bet u ur gonna switch. i might use him but i dont guarntee maining him.

Top Bottom