• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is better C.Falc

tsetse

Smash Lord
Dumb Question.

Actually I think SS is better than darkrain.

But in no way is Darkrain better than isai. 2 totally different levels of players.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
I guess that's what makes him too good, as he plays for the sake of c. falcon's uber coolness :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when assessing isai, most fail to realize that he is the GOD OF TEAMS. everyone else pales in comparison except for maybe mew2king, who does really well with whoever he teams with. (isai and mew2king at cataclysm 3... i think that team is unstoppable lol.)

who cares that he doesn't try his best in singles. he says it himself that "people always beat me now and then. i'm just an above average player."

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i think we all know that isai is the best. but the real question is, is a non-trying isai better than a trying darkrain/g-reg/ss?

Elen

Smash Lord
Isai is too good. Mew2king+Isai at Cata3 was just amazing. Mew2king didn't lose a match that whole weekend did he?

Top Bottom