• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

titus

Smash Journeyman
I need a physical water type pokemon for my D/P team, who in your opinion is the best? Please provide an argument as to why you think the pokemon is good. I have the following in mind:

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant
76hp/252atk/180spd
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Ice Fang/Stone Edge
Waterfall

Feraligatr@Leftovers
Adamant
142 HP/252ATK/116 SPD
Swords Dance
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Earthquake

Swampert@Leftovers
Impish
240 Hp/56 Atk/212 Def
Earthquake
Avalanche
Waterfall
Stealth Rock

All from different series. It is not neccessary to post an EV spread or move set in your answer, and you don't have to choose one of the three above. So please give me your opinion on which one is the best.
If it helps the rest of my team is:
Skarmory
Blissey
Garchomp
Electivire
Espeon

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
ummm i would go with Swampert cuz-

there are many Thunderbolt Starmies.

and change your moveset BADLY.

Earthquake
Surf
?
?

just take out stealth rock and give it to skarmory.

titus

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that the people at 'SMOGON!' would be very happy if they found out that someone was trash-talking there movesets like that. They would probably find you, and eat you.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
ummm i would go with Swampert cuz-

there are many Thunderbolt Starmies.

and change your moveset BADLY.

Earthquake
Surf
?
?

just take out stealth rock and give it to skarmory.
If he's looking for a physical water, Waterfall and Avalanche are what you want. Surf would be horrible for impish nature. Call me a n00b but, what exactly is a "SMOGON"

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
I don't think that the people at 'SMOGON!' would be very happy if they found out that someone was trash-talking there movesets like that. They would probably find you, and eat you.
eh they can go screw themselves. the 1st and 2nd gen sections are alright. but in the 3rd and 4th gen sections, everyone is a pompous a$$ who thinks they are the best and that they cant be wrong. i dont even go to the 3rd and 4th gen sections. but 1st and 2nd gen sections are alright.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This sort of thing can be discussed in your RMT topic. We really don't need everyone creating several topics for one purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom