• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is an 8bitpeople?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
LoL

*Raises hand*

I grew up during the tail end of the NES era. When I first played Mario Bros. everything seemed like magic, because before Mario you had great games like E.T. and Pitfall Harry. I pretty much like the way 8-bit characters are incorporated into comics, flash, and even 21st century games. To this ****in day, I can't browse the net or play Super Paper Mario without seeing a classic 8-bit version of the same plumber. >_<

Didn't mean for that to come off as an introductory paragraph for an essay on Nintendo, but when I think of 8-bit, Nintendo is the first thing that comes to mind. So you'll have to excuse me. =oP

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
wow....... you are my ****ing hero. i've been wanting to have tons of this music but downloading them always seemed like a chore to find what i wanted.

holy ****ing ****......

antimatter

Smash Lord
CK: To make it interesting, you can't use any links or the words "I," "we," and "are."
Mic: Or use words containing "I", "we" or "are"
CK: You also have one day. And your explanation must include the line "Zero Beat sucks at Halo, and Cashed is supreme overlord of Halo," without it being overly obvious.
Good luck!
Also:
EE says to use the word "trout" a minimum of seven and a half times in a non overt fashion.

bolded the awesome rules you broke. and i love 8 bit music.

also:
CK and Mic: Way to ruin what could have been epic, Krystal.

Top Bottom