• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a good wolf?

JCav

Smash Lord
could somebody please show me what a good wolf looks like or something of that nature, because i use wolf and everybody i play online sucks so could see two people that dont suck?

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
could somebody please show me what a good wolf looks like or something of that nature, because i use wolf and everybody i play online sucks so could see two people that dont suck?
if there's not too much latency, I can show you. When can you play?

Vshadow

Smash Rookie
ya lucien is a very good wolf player from wat ive seen. he uses aireals very well, watch his youtube stuff.

Wufei74

Smash Rookie
God I wish I could short hop that effectively. Short Hopping came from Melee right? Because I never played it :/

Wufei74

Smash Rookie
Ahh. Well in my head I meant trying to jump with the x/y buttons. I was a tap jumper in 64. So I wonder, is he able to achieve that speed with short hop/fast fall to a c-stick hit or if he actually does joystick+a.

Because thats incredibly fast.

EDIT: Actually testing now, if you SH > bair +holding down on joystick you actually do fast fall right after. Now I understand

Youtube is the greatest thing to happen to the internet since Geocities.

(That's sarcasm, FYI.)

Top Bottom