• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here watches Pure Pwnage?

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
I'm always reminded of it everytime somebody keeps saying n00b or mispelling owned as pwned and possibly another giveaway. teh_whatevernamegoeshere

If you haven't heard of Pure Pwnage, you should check it out at purepwnage.com and check out episode 8 where there is ssbm (not that they're that good)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I hate that show (and yes I have seen it). It's just not funny, how people are talking in 1337 speak in real life.

I dislike it on the internet, though I do tolerate it, but in real life, it's just stupid.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
So do you guys just not like it because it's popular? Thats what happens with most people.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
love it. kyle and jeremy (aka geoff and adam) are a great film-making duo. the show is a crowd-pleaser, and they have a good community and fan-base. i have respect for what they've done so far. sure, the series and concept themselves aren't amazing, but the show is still well-directed. it was was a film-project that got big and popular, that's all.

saberhof

Smash Master
yep, i watch it, i have downloaded all the episodes lol, i liked the first episodes more than the last ones, the first ones sounded more real.
but i still dont like it that they revealed kyle.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I also watch Pure Pwnage. It is very funny and my favorite episode is when FPS Doug plays CS and gets headshotted and takes it out on his keyboard. (Spoiler?)

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
When I saw ep 8, I wanted to get my super smash back from my friend so I could just play a round. Then hump his head when I pwn him lol

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
funny a hell, but... he is just a n00b in every game he plays. He is good.. for a n00b and can pwn most n00bs but he doesn't play a single game competitively and seriously. He could be good if he starts specializing and being less gay. note: he is gawd awful in SSBM

Top Bottom