• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Here Plays Smite?

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I just started playing Smite recently and I'm loving it a lot. It's so fun and I love the fact they use mythological beings such as Hades, Kali, Sun Wukong, Thor, Odin, etc. It's pretty damn memorable with that. So I want to know who else plays Smite?

It's also on Steam. It just came out today on Steam for everybody, so it's not hard to get!

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
My friends and I actually just picked this game up recently. I never really liked MOBAs before but this game is really changing my outlook on it. I think the third person perspective really goes a long way for making me feel like I'm playing a new genre of game and not some watered down RTS.

EDIT: I just realized this thread is from September 2015. How did you even find this?

Last edited:

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
I started playing it a while back, and I really enjoyed the game. Large diverse cast of characters, cool game modes, and of course the mythology theme (which I really like in anything. Especially Greek/Roman mythology). I really, really like the newest character (at the time of writing this) Bellona. Instant click.

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
love/hate this game. I am a super old school player- i started playing when Chaac deputed

Top Bottom