• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the coolest suicide option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
You know when your spectating and want to record a battle you have to suicide 3 times.

Who does it with the most style?

Sonic UpB dair, use spring, dair offstage, jump, dair, spring, dair?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
You know when your spectating and want to record a battle you have to suicide 3 times.

Who does it with the most style?

Sonic UpB dair, use spring, dair offstage, jump, dair, spring, dair?
there are tons of ways to SD stylishly, however i believe it's inappropriate to be doing so if it's for recording purposes. better to just sd as quickly as possible so the actual brawl can commence.

now in WA mode, well shoot, depends on the stage. I particularly like SD while trying to go under BF with toon link. I have yet to do it while in a WA match (and the first time I saw someone do it was in WA) but I can do it offline sometimes. Guess I just have to keep practicing ^^

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I find it amusing when someone simply jumps off of the edge. Simplicity can be the best, sometimes.

We can't forget Snake's C4 SD, though, now can we?

Also, gliding characters, try to drag it out midair and see how long it takes you to SD without touching the ground. x3

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Mario cause of dramatic opening lag making for dramatic meteor smash. "Watashi no shien shienzu! Mario PAWNCH!"

or

Luigi misfire SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom