• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the best Final Smash?

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Jiggly's Landmaster is the best

Also Zelda's final smash is the best. It's a one hit KO and it's funny, especially in slow motion
Naw, I think Kirby's Landmaster kills all. The pick color is what gives it an edge.

But seriously, From what I've seen, most of them are equal with the exceptions of the Landmasters (not Falco's) and Luigi's.

Niko90

Smash Cadet
Best Final Smashes:

Zelda/Shiek
Marth
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Link
Zsamus
Olimar

link026

Smash Rookie
You all seem to forget that Ike can survive Marth's FS with his SAFs from Aether!
But other than him, your screwed if Marth hits you.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I can't see how anyone can say that Marth's FS ISN'T the best. Yea someone can dodge it, but you can also COMBO IN TO IT. MArth's FS pretty much guarantees a kill.

Giga Bowser is amazing, but simply hanging from a ledge f***s him up. None of his attacks can hit you there, so he actually has to jump off to get you, in which case you just roll back on and hustle to the other ledge.

Super Sonic is amazing too, but it doesn't quite guarantee a kill.

Ganondorf's is strong, but I think that you can easily jump over it.

Zelda/Shiek's is strong, but again you can jump over it.

In order I'd say the best FS are

Marth
Ganondorf
Zelda/Sheik
Super Sonic
Giga Bowser

Top Bottom