• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the best Dedede out there?

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
Dedede seems to not be used very much nowadays, just wondering if anyone can link me to some videos showcasing good Dedede players

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
^That is a pretty solid D3.
If there was another Dedede to check out for in Smash 4; I would say Coney, since he was known for being a top Dedede player in Brawl. And he just recently got into competitive Smash 4.
Not sure who is maining this time exactly. But Im sure many of his Brawl skills translated well into this game.

There are some others who have taken Dedede in tournaments, like Vex. Still haven't heard of someone who won 1st place with him.
As for me. While I'm pretty decent with him and I know all his tricks. I'm not even the best Dedede in my community. There is another guy who is better than me.

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
I agree you don't see DDD out there too often. Here's a video of my D3 from a month or two back

Not saying I'm the best or anything, but I feel I know the character pretty well and what he can do.
wow funny thing, I've actually seen that video before. it came out he day the game came out or around that time right?

yeah dude thats a nice Dedede you got, I main Dedede too and I think mine is pretty nice as well so its cool to see other Dedede mains doing good

Powda

Smash Apprentice
Yeah....that was kinda back before anyone knew how to play. I think little mac was top tier back then.... problem with ddd are numerous in tour ny play but he's the funnest character in thus game.

KingJames

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KingJames95
3DS FC
4270-1781-8413
I feel like my d3 is really good won all of the smash 4 tourneys that I attend so far.. Check out my d3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCqWe2c_WE&feature=youtu.be

@Jabejazz also has a really good d3.

I agree you don't see DDD out there too often. Here's a video of my D3 from a month or two back : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmtHnB9D6w

Not saying I'm the best or anything, but I feel I know the character pretty well and what he can do.
You have a really good d3 your movement is excellent and use gordos creatively. I am going to get a wiiu soon we should play.

Last edited by a moderator:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I haven't encountered enough Dedede users to make a proper judgement, and I refuse to toot my own horn. Let the metagame develop before we start labeling people, yes?

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
I need to enter some tournaments so I can get some gameplay footage of my Dedede against good competition, I think my Dedede is pretty damn good.

The closest I got is a combo against some guy in For Glory, haha

oh apparently I can't even post the link yet because I don't have 10 posts...

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
I need to enter some tournaments so I can get some gameplay footage of my Dedede against good competition, I think my Dedede is pretty damn good.

The closest I got is a combo against some guy in For Glory, haha

oh apparently I can't even post the link yet because I don't have 10 posts...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOM52oh9jtg

Here it is, i mean its For Glory but I still think its pretty nice

Top Bottom