• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has Sirius XM?

PF9

Smash Lord
I have a free trial for online streaming only (since I don't have a car of my own), planning to upgrade to a full subscription on the 21st.

I mainly listen to rock-based channels, which comes in handy when I play Smash, since I usually turn the in-game music off. Though I think the hair metal channel could add some more obscure artists to its rotation.

By using Sirius XM some interesting scenarios could come up - AC/DC's Thunderstruck could start playing while I'm using Pikachu in a Smash fight, or Metallica's Enter Sandman while I'm using Jigglypuff, or Eye of the Tiger while I'm using Little Mac.

Who else has Sirius XM?

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
Awesome to hear!

My mother (no joke) has Sirius XM set up in her vehicle, but I have yet to try it on desktop, as I never done so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom