• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has my Silver Melee controller from last month?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Whoever attended Wato12, after Melee singles ended somebody accidentally took my silver melee controller. The only notable thing about it was that it was extremely sensitive. I really need this controller back. If anyone thinks they might have it, please either post here or PM me. I know for a fact that somebody has it. There was also the tourney the week after at GDX's place that someone may have it from there. Please let me know guys I really need that back.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Can you post the ruleset for this tourney? Also, what date will this be held?
lmao.....lmao; what you did was completely uncalled for and totally disrespectful to the greatest brawler on Earth......but if I had the chance to troll the greatest brawler on Earth, I dunno if I could resist. LMAO; you deserve to be the all the back rooms for this. You made me laugh so hard. too funny.

but sry M2K.....hope you find your controller

Purple

Hi guys!
Moving to social. Mew2King stop doing this, people check the Gent's club more anyways.

@zelda - who cares if he's good? He's just a person.

SmurdeR

Smash Cadet
M2K is so good omg I want to touch his hands and feel his hair! I sometimes dream about him playing basketball and eating icecream with meee!! omg squeee!!!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i guess my attempt at being sarcastic was a fail? I thought being over the top would give it away.....?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not this **** again.

This is why I keep my controller in my pocket. You can do that. Surprises many a folk to this day.

Why is it that M2K is always making threads about his controllers, or lack thereof.

Shaya broke his controller.

Could someone give him a good Fox controller.

Someone took my controller.

God man, just glue them to your hands or something.

Top Bottom