• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has chaingrabs on YL

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing against a sheik and couldn't get out of her multiple grabs in a row, does she have a chaingrab on me, and what other characters do too?

zz_halim

Smash Apprentice
When i played against a good shiek from Duisburg i felt like i got to choose between DIing in/up and being chaingrabbed longer or Diing away and eating a Fair that leads to an edgeguard because i tried to go to the platforms ._.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Usually DIing slightly up & behind her it leads to the grab ending earlier because of the higher launch trajectory. She has to wait for you to come down from the peak launch point, which means she's grabbing you after more stun has elapsed. It's also generally better for getting onto platforms because more height = you reach them earlier.

Top Bottom