• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who from the link saga in brawl is the best

ToonLink66

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=720]Who from the link saga in brawl is the best[/drupal]

I am thinking Link or maybe Sheik wat r your thoughts?

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Link is certainly better than his current placement, though. Everyone acts like Link is just TL but worse, when he in fact has so many good ATs.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Link is certainly better than his current placement, though. Everyone acts like Link is just TL but worse, when he in fact has so many good ATs.
ATs don't make a character, they help cover weaknesses

They still don't make Link better than Toon Link or Zelda/Sheik (the Zelda/Sheik combo, its awesome)

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman

They still don't make Link better than Toon Link or Zelda/Sheik (the Zelda/Sheik combo, its awesome)
The Zelda / Shiek combo is the best in my opinion. You can start with Zelda and play campy with Din's fire & when your opponent is not expecting it, BAM!! Your Shiek and your on the attack. The point im trying to make is that a character should be able to keep your opponent on his/her toes and have them thinking "Whats going to happen next".:psycho:

Cinder

Smash Master
Link saga :laugh: that's a first...

Anyway, according to the tier list (yes, I know the tier list >>; ), TL, though Zelda/Sheik are close...

And we really need limits on what goes into the blog forum, or it'll turn into a huge spamfest *looks at Sakurai impersonator's threads* >>;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The Zelda / Shiek combo is the best in my opinion. You can start with Zelda and play campy with Din's fire & when your opponent is not expecting it, BAM!! Your Shiek and your on the attack. The point im trying to make is that a character should be able to keep your opponent on his/her toes and have them thinking "Whats going to happen next".:psycho:
Shiek is supposed to be out first.

I'd say Shiek/Zelda or Toon Link for the best.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Shiek is supposed to be out first.

I'd say Shiek/Zelda or Toon Link for the best.
Only if you play the way "everyone says you're supposed to" >_>

I personally don't...I try my own stuffz...

Sheik*

And as for the question...only Toon Link can do THIS

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
You're right. It certainly makes Link a bit better than just "the worse clone" though. It seems like Link would be 2nd worst or close to it only to someone that doesn't know about all the tricks he has up his sleeve, same for Lucas.

Top Bottom