• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Who else LOVES the new C-Stick?

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
I have an question for anyone lucky enough to use the new c-stick. Is it as easily breakable as the normal circle pad when playing smash?
Easily breakable?

Sorry but if someones CP busts they either need to chill the hell out and stop being so rough with their handheld.OR return machine for new one since obviously it's a manufacturer error/detect.

Unless it is a company planned obsolescence thing lmao but I doubt that

SaturnFrost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaturnFrost
I don't care about the New 3DS c-stick. In fact, its existence is one of the reasons I am dropping the game once the Wii U version is out. Some people having access to a game changing button, while others don't, is too unfair imo. With the Wii U version, it doesn't matter if you are playing with the Gamepad, Wii U Pro controller or a Gamecube Controller: You will have access to a c-stick thingie.

So? Don't tell me you think the 3DS version will stop being played after the Wii U is out? Because that is clearly not happening.
This. Just got wrecked by someone using the new 3ds cstick. It was like watching someone control their character with the GCC. Demoralizing how handicapped i felt in comparison.

Top Bottom