• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is getting one?

supascoot

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SupaScoot
Eh, I don't want to take chances with third party controllers. But... That does give some ideas for custom GC controller builds

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
um....its made by nintendo. u dont see the seal of approval and the wii u logo? my only thing is i dont have a wiimote so I wont be able to use it. Might as well try n find a GC adapter

Last edited:

supascoot

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SupaScoot
Damn, really? Couldn't get on the site as I live in the UK. Might see about getting it for Christmas if the quality is good and I can get it from the EU

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
I have one of these but it's the Yoshi Version. It's one of those controllers where you need to smash some of the buttons down or it won't work. It's really weird.

Last edited:

Jae55555

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaeeeee
3DS FC
0275-9833-1212
I have the Yoshi and Peach one right now with the Yoshi and Peach Wiimotes and I don't have the same problem with buttons not working. It feels pretty great to me... Just a little pricey for each set. ($25 fight pad + $40 wii remote plus)

I wish they made a Wario Wii Remote Plus for the March release of the fight pad. They already have a Link Wii Remote Plus (from the special skyward sword release) so I'll be getting one of those when the Link comes out with Wario on the 20th. I guess my Mario remote will have to do until then!

Fire Up

Smash Rookie
Only thing that sparked my interest was the typo (Classic Contorller Pro). GG Gamestop.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
If there is no Olimar/Pikmin styled one in the future then I will get this one.

Fire Up

Smash Rookie
Can this be used for games other than Smash Bros.?
Players can use the Wired Fight Pad for Wii/Wii U games that support the Classic Controller, the Classic Controller Pro, as well as Nintendo Virtual Console games.

Mechageo

Smash Ace
This is the only PDP Wired Fight Pad worth getting, in my opinion. They seem too fat compared to the real GameCube controllers but because this one is based on Wario, the size suits it and it looks just right.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I was tempted to get one, but I hear the build quality is really bad. Pass.

WarioWaft

Smash Apprentice
This is technically 3rd party but Nintendo approved like a lot of Nintendo accessories that have the "Seal" on it.

Anyhow, I want a Wario themed GC controller. What's annoying is all my Wii Pro Controllers are black, and all the Smash GC controllers are black. Luckily I've used my own controller so much that it doesn't have much grip on the body anymore it's so smooth we know it's mine now.

Also, I was sad, when I clicked this thread title I thought it was a Wario amiibo. I would buy like 2 of them, one for use and one for keepers.

Top Bottom