• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who do YOU to NOT be in ssb4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I want to know who you want to NOT be in ssb4.here is mine-

olimar-unless he gets a better move set, i want him gone.he depends on pikmin for everything!even grabbing!

gannon- same as olimar

ice climbers- they depend on each other.without one they are almost useless

metaknight-we should all know this....

NO RIDLEY!!!!!-he is huge even to bowser.He can fly.He can shoot fireballs.I think he would be even worse than ike and meta combined.

geno-i want geno rejected..nobody knows him but those who played sm rpg.

who do you not want in it.like i did, if there is a char that is high in demand that you don't agree with post it!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
These types of threads are not allowed. They only cause flame wars.

:phone:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think you forgot an important word in the title. And if this is who you don't want to be included, prepare to be disappointed when ~5 of these characters are included.

But yeah, I shouldn't be posting in here, like Venus said, negative threads like this aren't allowed.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think you forgot an important word in the title. And if this is who you don't want to be included, prepare to be disappointed when ~5 of these characters are included.

But yeah, I shouldn't be posting in here, like Venus said, negative threads like this aren't allowed.
It's Geno.

FUDG3 only said five because you included Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom