• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think will be most represented as a Mii?

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
This was going to be "who do you most expect to fight against as a Mii online" but since that's friends only....

I expect the two most popular people to be "miified" are gonna be Goku and Reggie. Goku because kids everywhere have been clamoring for him in smash bros since the n64 days, and Reggie because of the memetic status of the "Reggie for Smash Bros." movement.

Other possibilities for very high character-to-Mii ratios:
Snake if Snake doesn't return
Master Chief because he's not a Nintendo character
Dora the Explorer for irony's sake

L. Lawliet

Smash Rookie
Depends on which age group plays as mii the most. i could see many kids making goku's, naruto's or other cartoon/anime characters. For adults, i'd imagine obscure video game characters, or cut characters
trolls, however... Lets just sayy the reason Miis are banned online is so no german dictators or inappropriate faces are put up

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I don't know who anyone else is going to play as but I took the Mii Fighter announcement as

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
No one. Miis are unusable online, outside of friend battles.

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
Hitler and Reggie are about to become the most comical and unlikely duo in video game history.

Edit: Oh, and how could we forget!

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Just a few guesses: Jesus, Obama, Hitler, Reggie, and Sakurai.

There's some really cool Mii guides out there. I'm going to make a Jay Leno one again for Smash. :awesome:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Well, I did make Miis of FDR, Hitler, Stalin, and Churchill for the occasion.

Top Bottom