• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think pikachu will teamup with in subspace?

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
As much as i would like to see pika team up with snake, i really dont see that happening, lol. I see pikachu being teamed up with Lucas though....they seem to balance each other out.

Just wondering, wasnt there a thread about this already?

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
As much as i would like to see pika team up with snake, i really dont see that happening, lol. I see pikachu being teamed up with Lucas though....they seem to balance each other out.

Just wondering, wasnt there a thread about this already?
oh Im sorry if there was, but yes wow your right they do seem like a good match.

But pikachu with snake would be badass.

and hilarious.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I agree with SaxyPlayah because Pika and Snake would be a strange team. But doesn't that mean Snake is with Samus/Zamus? That might cause some problems.

Blakethefox

Smash Rookie
I would really like to see him teamup with Pokemon Trainer, it would be funny, but I don't see that happening :p.

Then... if not with PT then with ice climbers would be great or Lucas.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu with Bowser, Ganondorf and Wario because Pikachu is the most evil, greedy and power-seeking of the dark side!

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I can see Pikachu with either Lucas or Samus, but more with the former.

test-object

Smash Cadet
I don't know, but I can see Pikachu team up with Sonic.
Sonic finds Pikachu unconsious, Sonic asks him what's up, Pikachu can't explain (Pika, pika!) and shows Sonic the way.
I'm dreaming out loud, can some-one please hit me?

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu and DK maybe.. a heavy and a light weight. I think Diddy is with Fox. If not then Pikachu should go with Ike maybe.

Leatherface

Smash Cadet
He ll probably be teamed up with a rope...so all he has left to do, is find a tree to hang himself.

PWtCB

Smash Cadet
Pika with Snake would be quite badass, if Snake does not eat him while he's sleeping... But I'd rather think he would be with another pokemon rep like PT or Jiggly even though Jig is probably a secret character again. Then again, pika might be with another poké character that has not been confirmed yet.... If there is another one.

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
actually i can see snake and pikachu together. maybe pika gets lonely and joins snake because he reminds him of his old trainer? just guessing

DQP

Smash Ace
pikachu teams up with samus aran. don't ask me how i know, but i'll tell you that i've watched a lot of youtube trying to find out

Top Bottom