• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Who do you main?

Veggi

Smash Champion
Pikachu Libre is my favorite. She's cute as heck and is a grappler. Plus all of her special moves are extremely fun. I feel like just because of Double Team and Electroweb I'll never get bored of Libre. She also has a baller shoryuken because it puts her in the air and she can do other actions after it. Also the wall jump functions she has make her really thrilling sometimes. Pretty much every character in this game was beautifully designed though and at one point I want to learn how to use almost all of them, but for right now I feel like I have no reason to ever change characters.

Last edited:

Ragman

Smash Rookie
NNID
AquaTHedgehog
3DS FC
4399-2039-9731
I'm a Sceptile main, aiming to make Lucario my secondary. Why? Purely because I love Treecko and Riolu. Fanboy reasons are the best reasons.

That said I think Sceptile is a solid character but he really needs a damage boost. It's hard to have the damage output of a ninja with the frame data of a sumo wrestler.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I'm a Sceptile main, aiming to make Lucario my secondary. Why? Purely because I love Treecko and Riolu. Fanboy reasons are the best reasons.

That said I think Sceptile is a solid character but he really needs a damage boost. It's hard to have the damage output of a ninja with the frame data of a sumo wrestler.
Most sumo wrestlers don't get to eat while fighting to restore stamina. He's my main, and easily the best at winning by time-outs. That said, he still does have good combos and a few ways to lower his opponent's defence to soften them up, though you'll have to get used to substituting moves in poke combos since the default ones ARE very weak. Also, his crouching light is beastly for how quick it is, as is his charged neutral heavy for a counter-piercer.

I currently play a fighter in every category, Sceptile for Speed, Machamp for Power, Mewtwo for Standard and Gardevoir for Technical, though who knows if Darkrai will end up taking that spot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom