• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who counters Ike?

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
There are going to be many people at the GameStop tournament using Ike, so if I progress to the higher rounds, there are probably going to be some good Ike players. Are there any characters that counter Ike? For example, Sheik was HORRIBLE against the IC in Melee, And Jigs > Fox + Falco. Thanks in advance =D.

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
Well, since they are fast fallers, they are good for upthrowing + down b. Thanks for the link.

Edit: The link is the forum that we're in. o.o I was just checking it out.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
search tool is a great tool. tools are used for making your life easier. But when someone doesnt use a tool that is supposed to make other peoples lives easier... well... lets just say they get confangryused

edit: in other words, this is a duplicate thread

Irae

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately, this won't help you in the gamestop tourney, as it's tournament mode, and there is no switching characters.

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
ugggh, i was playing some 1 minute matches yesterday in melee, and 1 minute is so short >.>

Top Bottom