• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who are you planing on maining?

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
ive always mained kirby in 64 and melee, and my 2nd was c.falcon, but i may switch to sonic for brawl(because hes awesome)

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
Whoever I like the most (character AND fighting style)...It will probably be Ike, Pit or Snake. I may have to grab me a bite of Zamus, Peach and Shiek though... ;D

Bottles98

Smash Cadet
Diddy most likely, with Sonic as a secondary.

A whole plethora of characters I'm going to use when I need a break from those two, though.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
The character(s) that I want to main is/are not confirmed (yet).
but from the confirmed characters probable pit.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Of confirmed i'd Say Lucas and Wario.
if characters i want get in then it'll be Geno and Isaac.

ChaosFire

Smash Rookie
Harrisville, PA [bout a hour from pittsburg]
am Gonna main Snake bc he like the perfect character for the way i play i "ussully" kill someone and keep an idea on the amount of points i have and if i have the most points then i try to keep away , avoid , and dodge the entire match ,and with snake i can lay traps , sneak around . also snakes is just so awsome

my 2nd would be Meta Knight

Zevox

Smash Lord
Without playing the game, theres no way to be sure. Most likely candidates for me would be:

Known Characters: Sonic, Pit, Diddy.
Presuming Returning: Marth, Captain Falcon.
If they make it: Krystal, Mega Man, Isaac, Midna.

Zevox

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I don't know who, I have so much variety of characters to choose from, many favorites. I mean Olimar is sorta swaying me away from Sonic. I just don't know anymore.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I was thinking about how'd he'd play and everything. I could see the future, I was using him online and in tournaments. It's great now that Sakurai has finally given us a character, but now that he has, I don't know what to choose anymore.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Without playing the game, theres no way to be sure.

Zevox
Ditto.
My best guess is. . .

Known Characters: Pitt, PT and maybe MK, Sonic
Returns: Falco. . .
Hopefully Newcomers: Midna, Krystal maybe Bowser Jr and some others I don't know of yet.

Talking Curtain

Smash Cadet
It is so hard to say you will main at this point, cause for one thing we don't know all the characters for sure! I mean, you could say Meta Knight, and then Sakurai releases a char that you rock at and your once fav char is gone.
although speculating IS fun, don't get me wrong ^^
I am an original Falco player, so I like them fast and aerial. I think I will try out everyone before I try and designate anyone. But to be honest I am liking sonic.
like falco he is fast, is in the air a lot, and is a blue animal, lol.
as second choice I would say I can't wait to see what Pit and Snake are capable of!

Luigi player

Smash Master
Probably Sonic, Diddy and Luigi. If Knuckles will be in he'll be my main, the others maybe secondaries.

Simon_Belmont

Smash Apprentice
Without playing the game, theres no way to be sure. Most likely candidates for me would be:

Known Characters: Sonic, Pit, Diddy.
Presuming Returning: Marth, Captain Falcon.
If they make it: Krystal, Mega Man, Isaac, Midna.

Zevox
Man that's a really good way to say who you're maining and I'm going to use it too! Of course I've changed it a bit:

Newcomers: Pit, Wario, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Meta Knight, Snake, Sonic, Dedede, Olimar, ZSS.
Veterans: Mario, Link, Kirby, Fox, Samus, Zelda, Bowser, Peach.
Presuming they return: Luigi, Ganondorf, MewTwo, Captain Falcon and (prolly) Marth.
If they make it: Simon Simon Simon Simon Simon SIMON, Ridley, Krystal, and prolly Mega Man.
Justforkix: The rest of the characters I didn't mention.

Yup, I pretty much main everybody. Kill me.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
From the newcomers I really wanna use Sonic, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer.

From vets I will just carry over Fox.

I will play around with everyone.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
So far it looks for me like it's between Pit, Sonic, Lucas, and Ike for those confirmed so far. But we don't have any game time with any of them, so i don't know how well they will work with my play style(except if Lucas is anything like Ness, i'll be fine). Also would definitely main Geno, or at least try to if he gets in(wait, who am i kidding...he's in).

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
Probably Sonic, Diddy and Luigi. If Knuckles will be in he'll be my main, the others maybe secondaries.
I doubt that Knuckles will be playable. sonic was a lot so i dont think knuchels wll be playable... theres a chance though.

Sonic and Ness for the fanboy factor.

Mario has always been my second from 64 to Melee, so I don't think that will change.

I'm really interested in Olimar, but I'm not sure about maining him.

Lucas also looks interesting.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ridley if he's in.
Since now I've been given doubt (unfortunately), I think I'd probably keep to Mewtwo (if he's back) or Metaknight.

Top Bottom