• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are you best with.

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
Falco, because it always gives me joy when my siblings complain about his dair and how "cheap" it is, XD

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Mario is ok, but i just think he's too...average, alot of people like him and i think he needs a new moveset that is completely different to everyone elses, because in SSBM there were three characters that basically had the same moves, Mario Dr mario and Luigi, although Luigi was different with most of his moves, that's why he rules ^^

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
For me it's between Mewtwo and Marth. I use them both against my friends. Most of them say I'm best with Mewtwo but I feel better playing as Marth. Marth is the man. I mean main >_>

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
That would be either Mr. Game & Watch, who is my main, or Marth, who is just too powerful.
If you're talking about techniques and generally how much of the characters potential I use, it's definitely Game & Watch, but I win a lot using Marth too.

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Marth, but only cause he's Marth, the sword does all the pwning for me really

I'm good with Yoshi

Top Bottom