• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Are We?

DJRome

Smash Hero
we are we are we. . . the youth of the nation. . .

seriously though, i think the earth is a bit too big in comparison to the sun. it should be much smaller

White Bread

Smash Cadet
Ah, this reminds me of my own little theory, which I will refer to as my 'Scalar Universe Theory'.
I don't know if this theory exists in a public sense with a different name, but it's one of the theories I have about life, the universe, and everything.

Rudimentary Scale

My theory states that like we are made up of many smaller entities that build upon one another, the concept of "the universe" is much the same.
The universe is made up of everything in it.
Continuing on, the entity "God" would be perhaps made up of the universe, or all universes, taking into consideration the possibility of a multitude of universes.

This theory begs the question, does it end there?
Is "God" the end of the scale?
If not, where do we go from here?
Would "God" be like a subatomic particle, one of many "Gods" that form something higher on the scale?
What would you call a group of "Gods" that make up the Atom of the next level of the scale?
What would these "God Atoms" make?
What would be the "God Matter"?
Does it ever end...?

Perhaps it is outside the ability of man to conceive.
Ah, well.
It's just a theory.
Sorry, not a theory. A scientific theory makes falsifiable predictions. Theories are also grounded in evidence gathered by observations. You should think about replacing the word god with the word cosmos; to me it seems you are referring to god in the Einsteinian sense.

Nice post hungry, there is a youtube video that better reveals the awe of the scale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6yHKE9dg0g

Top Bottom