• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the most annoying Pokes to go up against?

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice

As long as a lot of us have been battling, I'm sure many of you have developed a certain disdain for certain Pokemon you go up against, whether it's for a good reason or not! This isn't just for competitive battling though. Perhaps you can't stand Cynthia's Garchomp? Having a hard time catching one of the Regis? This is the thread to vent your frustration! Don't take this thread too seriously, so have fun, but behave!

I'll start-

Ever since I started playing Shoddy Battle, I've always been annoyed by the Rotom forms. One of them is on nearly every team and you really have to be careful when going up against them because they're so versatile: They can break through your bulky Pokes with a Choice Specs slapped on them, surprise the heck out of you and out-speed you with a Scarf, severely weaken you with WoW, slow you down with TW, trick a Scarf on your stallers, yeah you get my point. That and the fact that I simply find the Rotom family lame... Seriously, they're based off of APPLIANCES for crying out loud!

DISCUSS
Could you please tell me how this whole Shoddy Battle thing works? I have a team on Shoddy Battle, but there's a way to battle?

EpicSandwich

Smash Rookie
One pokemon that i realized i really hate is Gyarados, when its on my team and i get it set up it is awesome. When it is on the other team however >.> my worst enemy just because i dont like electircs to much and they always force me to put an electric pokemon in to counter.

Top Bottom