• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the King Dedede mains that place higher at Tournaments?

EBgamesEvan45

Smash Rookie
NNID
EBgamesEvan45
3DS FC
3325-2552-0993
The only DDD main I know of that places at majors is Jdwag. Could you guys name some more high placing KD3 mains? I'd like to know, thank you. :)

D

Deleted member

Big D. Surprised you don't know about him, he did extremely well at Paragon last month by getting 17th place there. He even got a game off ESAM. There is this super good Japanese player but I forgot their name unfortunately. :c

EBgamesEvan45

Smash Rookie
NNID
EBgamesEvan45
3DS FC
3325-2552-0993
Thanks m9! I'll look him up! Would you mind linking the video if there was one? I can't seem to find the set, I'd really love to watch it.

Last edited:

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
El Bardo is one of the top players in Spain. Think he's rated 6th on their national power rankings? Can't recall, but he's in the top 10 for sure.

D

Deleted member

Thanks m9! I'll look him up! Would you mind linking the video if there was one? I can't seem to find the set, I'd really love to watch it.
The matches weren't recorded. It blows hard. Really wanted to see how Big D got so far up, it's an impressive achievement as is considering D3 is viewed as a bottom-tier character.

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
Big D >>>>>>>>>>>>>> me.

My placings at majors aren't really notable yet. Hopefully that can change in the future; but as of right now Big D is probably the best DDD out there.

EBgamesEvan45

Smash Rookie
NNID
EBgamesEvan45
3DS FC
3325-2552-0993
Big D >>>>>>>>>>>>>> me.

My placings at majors aren't really notable yet. Hopefully that can change in the future; but as of right now Big D is probably the best DDD out there.
ARE YOU THE REAL JDAWG?!?!? Could I maybe play your DDD sometime? It would be an honor

Top Bottom