• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the best PT's out there?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Best PT's?

1. Steeler
2. 36
3. from
4. Nintendo
5. NSider

I don't really know any other really good Pt's....

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I've decided on begining a new training program for my self. Me vs 3 lvl 9's. I figure if I can win and do it consecutively then my skills will definatly have been improved. Unfortunatly my butt is still being handed to me soooooo.... yeah...... -_- I suck

Onxy

Smash Lord
So I've decided on begining a new training program for my self. Me vs 3 lvl 9's. I figure if I can win and do it consecutively then my skills will definatly have been improved. Unfortunatly my butt is still being handed to me soooooo.... yeah...... -_- I suck
For some reason, I can't beat a level 9 at all xD I guess I win plenty is because I take advantage of my opponents short commings =D

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Of course I don't know you in Real life, Steeler -.-
well yeah, but idk if you've even seen any vids of me since i only have a handful of unimpressive stuff up :laugh:

people just assume i'm the best because i'm the most active on the boards. that's not how it works. typh and teh 1337 4 are all better than me. i'm still solid, just not as impressive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
For some reason, I can't beat a level 9 at all xD I guess I win plenty is because I take advantage of my opponents short commings =D
I really don't know. I guess it's just who you are, I guess to the common public is you can't beata lvl 9 then you are the biggest laughing stock of the smash community, but I highly doubt you suck, as long as you play well I really don't have problems. I'm just going suicidal maniac training cuz I really have no free axcess to playing people personally and WIFI isn't my best way for training, my only "intense training" is when I get my butt kicked at the Gameware tournies. If you have played me online and see how bad I do then see me actually play at the tourny, I do a little bit better, unless I get that possession state where it's just my hands and instincts doing the work, we all have had those moments for god mode. Otherwise I'm trying to think of a way to be able to do that all the time. For now I got alot of work to do if I want to be one of the best and give PT a good name in LA.

Onxy

Smash Lord
I guess my gameplay strats usually abuse my foe's lack of reflexes, or something. Level 9s usually have perfect reflexes, so I have to change my plan; I normally don't like doing it. Not to mention fighting them is boring..

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Chuck Nasty is the best PT user I've ever played against. Only time a charizard has ever scared me

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah i want to see vids of this scary zard chuck has, before i see it in person.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I wish I could make some vids and post them but alas I cannot. :'( sob.... o well, sucks for me.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm sure it's not as good as some other zards out there. but I've only played a few PTs... and his was far and away the best.

*shrugs*

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber if you could save them on your wii and then send them to me, I could upload them for you.
hmmm, that sounds like a plan, Unfortunatly most of the vids I have are online free for alls, and a few that are team battle. They really arent much but is online matches ok?

Miles.

Smash Champion
hmmm, that sounds like a plan, Unfortunatly most of the vids I have are online free for alls, and a few that are team battle. They really arent much but is online matches ok?
Online 1v1s would be ok but what is best is IN REAL LIFE (IRL) one on ones.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i think online 1v1 is awful for showcasing your skillz and getting critiques and improving (which is what vids are all about), but if its your only option then i guess you have no choice. :(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Online 1v1s would be ok but what is best is IN REAL LIFE (IRL) one on ones.
unfortuntly I have a one against a really sucky Olimar, otherwise I really havent recorded any agaisnt firends, I'll check and see, my Wii FC is up so when you can just post it or PM it to me.

Pichu Sensei

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom