• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the best characters dealing with proyectiles? 7_7

Status
Not open for further replies.

WigglerWaffles22

Smash Rookie
I do struggle a lot with projectiles and having trouble playing against Link,Villager,R.O.B. you get the idea :v
So who do you think is the best characters to play with proyectiles. :p (I main Kirby,Lucas,Yoshi/Luigi and Mario)

The_Devious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
The_devious97
out of the characters you play, lucas. he has a magnet which can absorb rob's laser and link's bombs. His fsmash has reflecting properties so you can reflect the gale boomerang, lloyd rocket and the gyro. He is very floaty so when link holds an arrow just jump and float towards him. If you're close to him when you are close to landing, nair. if you're too far away when you are close to landing PKT1.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
Ewwwwwww.......... No.

1. It's best to have one main, as you get better faster.
2. You should try to see what you're doing wrong by recording yourself and watching yourself play and learn the MU.
3. You should watch this. In this vid, the basics of all fighting games are in there.

WigglerWaffles22

Smash Rookie
Ewwwwwww.......... No.

1. It's best to have one main, as you get better faster.
2. You should try to see what you're doing wrong by recording yourself and watching yourself play and learn the MU.
3. You should watch this. In this vid, the basics of all fighting games are in there.
Well i do only take Kirby and Lucas seriously but i was looking for a 3rd main that could deal well with proyectiles :B but thanks for the information! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom