• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WhiteCrow is a GOD - Yatagarasu Zelda Tech Video

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
I am flattered! :D It was a blast to make and time to the music. I hope I win the contest! @Mentor will appreciate https://youtu.be/25NsJnB6k1c?t=1m38s because I get a manually detonated full explosion and an orbit while going under Battle Field. Your research on Din's Fire has expanded my play, so thanks. EDIT: There's also a Karma Drop in there if someone can tag him. @WhiteLightnin we need to train together so I can learn the ways of the Nayru's, it was almost completely lacking in my video.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
This video was really helpful and enjoyable to watch. Your Zelda is definitely on point, and I can learn a thing or two from your vid, since I'm also dedicated in improving with Zelda, especially a one who utilizes FW as a part of my play style.

Top Bottom