• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whitch 1 character would make this roster better

_Xanatos_

Smash Apprentice
Krystal would, in my opinion. Krystal would be a better Star Fox rep in place of Falco or Wolf. Fox, Falco, and Wolf are like semi-clones or something, and if Krystal had been in, she'd probably have an original moveset with the staff, reducing the chance of her being a clone.

Wolf's not much of a clone, but Falco still has a lot of things similar to Fox like in Melee.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
Claus is an alternate costume for Lucas.
Come on dude you know what I ment or did I have to say i wanted Masked Man Claus. Stupid Ness having to take his spot. Wouldn't be as pissed if he had a different moveset but still same.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Give Ganondorf his original moveset.

Take out:

R.O.B. and Wolf

Add any 2 of the following:
-Ridley
-Megaman
-Geno
-Krystal
-Midna
-Micaiah
-Isaac

Hell, I'd even take:
-Ayumi Tachibana
(she totally PWNS R.O.B. in the WTF department)

The main reason I'm unhappy with the roster is I'm stuck with it for 5-7 years. Not the quantity.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley.

Out of all the characters that didn't make it, he is the one that deserves it most.

...I also would have been very happy with Sukapon.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Here's how to make the roster PERFECT (IMO):

Take the current Brawl final roster.

Cut Falco (no I'm not joking), replace him with Krystal w/ staff. Make Wolf a completely original moveset.

Cut R.O.B., he's a waste of development time that could have been used for someone we actually WANT.

Bring back Mewtwo, and add Geno, Ridley, Isaac, Claus, K. Rool, Bowser Jr., and Lip.

Third party character, preferably Bomberman.

Give Ganondorf and Toon Link movesets that are from their respective game appearances.

Get rid of cloned final smashes.

Give everyone an alternate costume.

Make unlockables much harder to achieve.

There you go, I'm sure it would have extended the development time greatly, but I wouldn't mind at all.

Oh and for epic lulz, add Landmaster as a playable character. :chuckle:

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Oh and for epic lulz, add Landmaster as a playable character. :chuckle:
WARNING! NEWCOMER APPROACHING!

Is... Is that what I think it is? Oh, my! Here by popular demand, it's the Landmaster tank from Star Fox. I think you drive it across the land. I... I'm not really sure, truth be told. I haven't played any of the video games that these characters are based on (except for Kirby, of course).

I don't know, though. Is this alright? It is? Well okay, then. We really have though of everything, haven't we?

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Krystal, Issac, Animal Crosser, Micaiah. I believe Micaiah and Issac could have EASILY been semi-clones, instead of the Alloy team since the alloy team looks like they just mixed movesets of characters to make 'em. Issac = Take whatever swordsman, and whatever specials the pokemon have... may take a bit but its done. If I had to choose one though, it would be Animal Crosser... he would have been a great WTF character.

Ridley as a boss just feels epic. He better be an event =D.

grollum

Smash Rookie
RIDLEY, for us North Americans they should add a character for us because of these delays, while for the europe and aussies 2 characters for their suffering of not having a release date.

my second one would be bomberman, but then you would have him and snake just using explosives....

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Ridley, no doubt.

That boss battle from SSE made me cry...Ridley was so cool...and yet he wasn't playable...

MysticJon

Smash Cadet
either Megaman, since he was so highly asked for.

Ridley, so the Metroid franchise doesnt have just one rep.

or Dark Samus, so players who enjoy playing as Samus dont have to deal with her forced FS transformation to ZSS .

Top Bottom