• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whiffy Kong: The moves that have less range than they appear

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
This thread may have to be closed as it applied to the previous patch.

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
Anyone been able to confirm if this is still an issue? I saw a not in the mewtwo patch about jab angles changing for DK and got hopeful.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Anyone been able to confirm if this is still an issue? I saw a not in the mewtwo patch about jab angles changing for DK and got hopeful.
Everything is still the same. I have a new utilt vid that may go up, I miss DK punch when I hit with armor, but not hit confirm, I timestamped when AVG Joe missed Boss with a dtilt, jab has missed a woeful amount, ftilt has missed too, and of course the infamous fsmash.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Hey guys, I hate to bump an old thread, but I'm putting together a compilation of all the bad hitboxes in Smash 4 that don't match the animations. Which of these still apply after patch 1.10 aside from forward tilt?

Top Bottom