• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Video Game has the best afterlife?

Chrom or Robin?

• Anything can change!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Which world would you live in for the afterlife? Video games only. No manga, comic, movie, anime, or cartoon canon. Have fun posting on my pathetic little attempt at a thread, may the mods have mercy on my soul.

Also, here is a unrelated poll.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm confused what you mean... I don't know any game that designs an afterlife in it... And if a character does die then usually there is the whole resurrection thing that will happen.

Like seriously, the story of games revolve about the world you are in, not the life you have after you die.

Otherwise wouldn't it make more sense to strive for the afterlife in reality then -.-?

Now if you mean if we died and then went to a game world for our afterlife, then well idk, game worlds have too much drama.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
From the few games with an afterlife I've played, I'm going to go with Skyrim. Sovengarde is basically like Valhalla, where you do nothing but eat and fight and eat some more. Did I mention eating?

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I'm confused what you mean... I don't know any game that designs an afterlife in it... And if a character does die then usually there is the whole resurrection thing that will happen.

Like seriously, the story of games revolve about the world you are in, not the life you have after you die.

Otherwise wouldn't it make more sense to strive for the afterlife in reality then -.-?

Now if you mean if we died and then went to a game world for our afterlife, then well idk, game worlds have too much drama.
I just mean games that have mentioned or explained where the souls/spirits of dead people go.

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
I'd go with The World Ends With You, because dying there puts you in The Game, and from there I can potentially come back to life.

/cheating :p

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I don't really have any ideas, I'm just here to listen to other opinions.

Top Bottom