• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which veteran do you want revived from the graveyard?

Who do you want revived?

• Total voters

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
I think it's safe to assume the DLC characters will keep going after Lucas, and he will not be the last veteran we see getting a revival.

Now I know there is the leak that suggests Roy being included, but I added him anyways.

Roy is on the way.

Snake and ivysaur would be awesome in every way.

Wolf and ice climbers would be cool in some way.

A mod will close this thread and send us on our way.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
:snake: followed closely by :wolf:. Don't really care for the rest, but Ice Climbers would be neat if they got them to work.

HarajukuNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
harajuku_ninja
3DS FC
3523-3461-8281
Wolf of course!

Please, Sakurai. Have a heart and give him a home. :wolf:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
:roypm:

My boy, He will return in due time though.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:pichumelee: Probably the only one I actually want badly, I'd be fine with the other vets for the most part, but I don't necessarily want them as much as this guy. Yes, I actually chose the most useless one, I like Pichu.

Divemissile

Smash Apprentice
NNID
What_garbage
All of them, really. Except Ice Climbers, since those are guaranteed to not get in.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
All of the Brawl veterans, but especially Snake. His moveset was like nothing we've seen before or since, and it would be really disappointing if his franchise was the only one that was completely removed from SSB.

(I don't particularly care for the remaining characters who were cut between Melee and Brawl; while Mewtwo is a unique character and Dr. Mario acts as a way to bring back Mario's Melee moves, the other three don't seem to add anything to the game)

Last edited:
With Mewtwo, Lucas and Roy already confirmed to return, I only need Wolf back, and I think that he's the only one who is likely to return (he is popular, has unique moveset, he has practically nothing to prevent him from returning).

As for other veterans:
  • :popo:: Would be okay with them returning, but they won't probably return until next Smash, due to problems with 3DS.
  • :snake:: Don't really care about him, and don't see him returning either, due to what's been happening in Konami recently (and Kojima has apparently left Konami).
  • :squirtle::ivysaur:: Both suffer from lack of demand and competition with other Pokemon, and we already have a Pokemon character for DLC, so I don't see them happening.
  • :pichumelee:: Was fairly unpopular, lack of demand and competition with other Pokemon. Don't see him returning.
  • :younglinkmelee:: Probably the most unlikely veteran to return, he's similar to Toon Link, lack of demand and I don't see him getting a revamped moveset. Don't see or want him to return.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Pichu the Creator.:pichumelee:

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I was going to say Wolf, but I'd only really want him if he's not taking a precious ballot character's space in a similar vein to Roy, Lucas and Mewtwo. If it's between a veteran and someone new and exciting...well, I'll take the unknown any day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom