• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which versions of Smash 4 do you own?

Which versions of Smash 4 do you own?

• Total voters

DPKdebator

Smash Apprentice
Which versions of Super Smash Bros. 4 do you own- 3DS, Wii U, or both? I own both the 3DS and the Wii U versions, but I only play the former when I'm away.

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
I originally had only the 3DS version as I didn't have a Wii U at the time but as soon as I got it, I picked up the Wii U version instantly.

D

Deleted member

I got both versions, though I really only play the Wii U version nowadays.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got both versions but, like everyone else, I mostly play the Wii U version.

NamelessHunter

Smash Cadet
I have both but mostly play the 3ds version. Turning the Wii U on and changing the channel is such a pain for what will likely only be two or three rounds anyways.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Given that I do not even own a 3DS, the Wii U version is the only one I have. I simply cannot fathom playing on a small screen or without a GameCube controller. Plus, Crazy Orders is so ridiculously addictive, but that's just me.

Top Bottom