• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which type of Mii Fighter do you like best?

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
I personally am a fan of the swordsman Mii Fighter, but what are your thoughts on the trio?

Sambiti

Smash Cadet
Brawler, because Sword fighter is boring and gunner is boring also.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
I don't really like playing as Miis, but Brawler is my favorite. I've always preferred hand to hand characters over characters with weapons, generally speaking.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Definitely Brawler so far but I need more time to play with each class before I can definitively say for sure. There's just SO many characters to play with that devoting enough time to each character is proving difficult. Not that I'm complaining of course :p

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Mii Gunner. Grenades and bombs are so fun to use.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
It's a toss up between brawler and swordsman, maybe sword winning out by just a little, but they're all super fun.

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
I really like all three, but I think I like brawler best. I never liked the idea of Miis in Smash before they were announced because I figured they would be plain boring Miis, but I really like what they did with them in Smash

AuraBreak

Smash Apprentice
I like either the Brawler or Gunner.

Though the swordfighter is very boring.

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
Gunner is just so hard to use. None of his ranged attacks besides neutral grenades are worth anything. And most of the hit boxes on his moves are ultra linear. Life just ain't easy for a gunner.

Ai <3 Punk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aipunk
3DS FC
3883-6832-1213
swordsmen, bc of dair, skyward dash (one of the up special), and the ninja outfit is just adorable :3

Synzer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Synzer
3DS FC
0817-4230-0108
I love playing as Brawler the best. I haven't unlocked all the costumes, but I like the Gunner's Dragon Costume the most so far, and the Swordfighter has some cool outfits, like the Neon suit. I hope Brawler has a really good one that I'll like as well.

Retrotator

Smash Cadet
The gunner is my favorite as far as gameplay because of the quick long range moves.
Aesthetically, I prefer the brawler and swordfighter because it's easier to see their faces in front view.

Gunner is radical with all those 'jectiles.

Trivia: I use the "Guest F" Mii for the gunner, and guests D and E for the brawler and swordfighter. I tend to get bored of seeing my own customized Mii.

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Brawler. Easy to use, fun to play, and has some nice attacks. Once I did a MK style roofio kill with Uair Uair Uair Piston Punch. Swordfighter is boring and there are better sword users out there :4marth::4myfriends::4link::4lucina::4ganondorf:(Falcon Stab ftw). And Gunner is a cheap clone of Samus that can't kill, is slow and overall boring to use.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm trying to main Gunner, because I think it's the most interesting of the three variations.

I think all three of them are pretty neato though, I want to learn how to use Swordfighter effectively just because of the bad rep it has.

This thread was screaming to have a poll. How sad.

I really dont play the miis but the gunner is by far the most interesting to me. Those aerials are so cool.
then swordsman probably.

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
I actually REALLY like the Gunner. My practicing partner never knows how to get in on me when I use it. The moveset is fantastic personally, and really satisfying to catch someone in the front of up smash attacks. The flame pillar and charge shot also are fun to mess about with while firing a volley of Fairs, bouncing back and forth with the knockback from them.

I don't mind the Brawler, but he's not as fun as the gunner for some reason. Which is weird, because I like up close and personal fighters. I tend to favour most of the attacks that rush down the enemy, but that charge B attack is also fun to randomly throw out. cx

As for the Sword fighter... Seems like he was the least fortunate of the bunch. Still, I've had a few good games with it, and some of the moves are satisfying to land.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I want to say Swordsman, but it being then only one without a double jump, having generally terrible specials, etc...

Gunner, because shooting down Nintendo characters as the Angry Video Game Nerd is hilarious.

That said, my own Mii is a Swordsman. Brawler is my least favorite because it's kind of generic.

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
At first I thought I would be a swordfighter, but then I liked gunner better. I like using the lasers, stealth bursts, longer ranged smash attacks (at least for the sides) and my Mii fights in a blue tuxedo!

CrimsonSmasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenJerry
3DS FC
3737-9960-0814
Mii Swordfighter. I know, I know, bottom tier and so forth -- but they're really fun to use since they are (depending on customs) composites of other Smash swordfighters, which is fine by me since it gives me the opportunity to play as a swordfighter that fits my tastes perfectly.

D

Deleted member

I don't play as Mii's too often but out of all of them I'd say the Brawler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Sometimes I just want to play as my good self and sharpen my fluffy little ears with a blade made of solid light.

And when I do, I know I can always pick up and play Swordfighter~ :3

Top Bottom