• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which taunt do you use?

Which taunt do you use?

• Total voters

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Is that all?

I LOVE the way she throws her gun in the air, it's just so sexy omg.

I love the one where she surrounds herself with her tether or whatever, also sexy.

Lustful_Kaiser

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kaiserine
3DS FC
3282-3064-4273
I love the side taunt because of the whip and "is that all" nope also cause I love how it moves in a circular pattern.
:happysheep:

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
I think down taunt is the sexiest, while also pretty intimidating. Also, it helps that the one I use for Falcon is the same button (SHOW ME YA MOVES).

MankeyShank

Smash Cadet
If I utterly decimate my opponent's first stock, I use "Is that all?" Because seriously? In the voice of Shao Kahn: is that your best?
If my opponent is being an annoying asshole (projectile spamming or other irritating behaviors) or is giving me trouble and I manage to KO him, I use "Try me." Because screw you.
And I use "You're mine" to salt up my opponent.

DragonBall_Zack

Smash Cadet
I use the "Is that all?" taunt when I destroy my friends or I dislike my opponent's playstyle and I take their stock. Lol. I use the "Try me" taunt when I'm being camped by my opponent and I'll use the "You're mine" taunt for when I'm about to face a good opponent.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I am seriously conflicted on which answer I should give for a few reasons.

1.I am still waiting for that day when I pivot away from an opponent and up taunt to avoid a hit with her slowly spinning off to one side.

2. I decide to use side taunt or down taunt based on the situation , I. E I just styled on your ass so I side taunt when you respawn.

Or I down taunt when your on the ledge or off stage claiming you as my personal property.

3. I am still not sure which looks more sexy perfect pivot side taunt or perfect pivot down taunt.

XD

Last edited:

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Usually side taunt because speed. If I have the time, down. If I'm feeling like being a ****, up.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Personally, I use an unofficial taunt.

1. Face left
2. Hold shield
3. Tilt shield down and let it return back.
4. Repeat 2 and 3.
5. You will notice her rear.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
DTaunt's quote doesn't really match the animation. She's doing a sexy thing but the way she says it is almost as if she's supposed to be intimidating.
That's Samus for you. Pretty much how we all see her. :b:

iNSANE

Smash Rookie
NNID
iNSANEwOw
I use Uptaunt the most although I like Downtaunt a bit more even, but only use that on special occasions.

Last edited:

tonyz723

Smash Rookie
All of them! If it's a friendly taunt at the beginning I use side or down taunt. But if I SD early and my opponent taunts, and I bring it back?? You can bet that up taunt is coming out for sure! "Is that all?"

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
Up-taunt: After taking a stock.
Side-taunt: If they taunt at the beginning of the match.
Down-taunt: If I'm trying to seduce my opponent. (it's so ****ing sexy)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I personally don't taunt that often, unless my opponent taunts....after a kill I crawl or dash dance sometimes slow run to the edge...and if I gimp an opponent I usually balance on the ledge (fyi I do this with all characters though with Link I sometimes grab a bomb and throw downwards as if to say 'here take this with you')...
Although doing these with ZSS has its perks :p

Last edited:

T-Loc

Smash Rookie
Up-taunt is definitely the most salt-inducing, and when held down when the game ends will make your victory screen the one where you do the flip jump and hold your gun up, which I like the most.

In case you guys didn't know this, holding right-taunt initiates the whip spin "be still" victory screen, while left-taunt is the are-you-sure-this-game-is-kid-friendly leg stretch victory pose. Down-taunt has no effect.

Last edited:

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
I only use up-taunt if beat an opponent that spammed alot and I use down-taunt when something weird happens or when I win a match.

Top Bottom