• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stages would you like to see flip over to the other version of Smash 4?

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
I feel like the 3DS version isn't looked upon favorable here.

I can only speak for myself here... but for me the 3ds version is the reason I can't have my favorite old stages without spending a ton of money... an obscene amount in order to do multi player... and also denied me some new levels under faulty "it is inspired by a handheld game logic." (Zelda OOT was an N64 classic before it was a gamecube port, before it was a wii virtual console, before it was a Wii U virtual console, before it finally hit the handheld 3DS) and reason we lost some cool mechanics like transforming characters (I used to add ice climbers to the list but I recently heard 8 player smash may be another issue with them.)

It is holding my preferred version back... but obviously those who love handheld smash will disagree with me.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I feel like the 3DS version isn't looked upon favorable here.
I love the 3DS version, I play it more than the Wii U one. However, my friends do not own a 3DS, or a copy of the game, so I really can't play multiplayer outside of the Wii U version since I don't care much for online.

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
I can only speak for myself here... but for me the 3ds version is the reason I can't have my favorite old stages without spending a ton of money... an obscene amount in order to do multi player... and also denied me some new levels under faulty "it is inspired by a handheld game logic." (Zelda OOT was an N64 classic before it was a gamecube port, before it was a wii virtual console, before it was a Wii U virtual console, before it finally hit the handheld 3DS) and reason we lost some cool mechanics like transforming characters (I used to add ice climbers to the list but I recently heard 8 player smash may be another issue with them.)

It is holding my preferred version back... but obviously those who love handheld smash will disagree with me.
I don't have a Wii U so I prefer the handheld but without the handheld Sheik wouldn't be where she is today.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
The Wii U version needs Arena Ferox, Pac-Maze, and Corneria.

Ferox is just an all-around fun stage; the one I play on the most.

Pac-Maze is necessary because, as we all know, Pac-Land is abysmal.

Corneria is tradition. Every Smash game needs a Great Fox stage, and Orbital Gate Assault doesn't count.

WarioWare, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Paper Mario, and Reset Bomb Forest would also be welcome imports.

As for the 3DS, I could easily see Kongo Jungle 64 and Gamer working on there.

Last edited:

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
My top picks:

3DS -> Wii U: WarioWare Inc., Corneria, Pac-Maze
Wii U -> 3DS: Smashville, Coliseum, 75m

SuperSmashDrake

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashDrake
3DS FC
4811-7419-2384
3DS to WiiU:
-Corneria (Master race?)
-Mute City
-Green Hill Zone
-Magicant
-Pac-Maze

WiiU to 3DS:
-Kalos Pokemon League
-Kongo Jungle 64
-Halberd (Brawl)
-Wuhu Island
-Delfino Plaza (Brawl)

Snokros

Smash Cadet
arena ferox and mute city. im probably going to buy any stage dlc released anyway though.

Top Bottom