• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage do you wish was on both versions?

CocoaCannon

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaCannono
Title says it all. Personally I wish Corneria was on the Wii U version, since i dont really play 3ds version anymore, it feels like something is missing without the stage thats been around since smash 64, if you count Sector Z since that is basically corneria with a different background. In fact, to differentiate the two versions, they could have made corneria for the Wii U have the Sector Z background.

Kromeste

Smash Rookie
Dang, I was going to say Corneria too... For the sake of originality I wish that Prism tower could have been in the WiiU version as well. I love how the stage looks and I think it would be stunning on the WiiU, also, it was a legal counter-pick in 3DS tournaments and I think that the tournament scene for Smash 4 could do with another good counter-pick stage.

Khao

Smash Lord
Arena Ferox.

Reset bomb forest.

That's pretty much it. I really miss those stages on Wii U, the rest I can do without.

As for stages I want on 3DS, I play that version far too casually to really care about the stage I'm playing on.

Last edited:

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
Strangely enough, I wish Dreamland was on the Wii U version. Having it use the Kirby's Adventure version of the locations instead of the Gameboy version to differentiate (coloring in this case). Not sure why, but it's one of the few scrolling stages I like. Probably due to the number of static locations it has in between the scrolling.

And Pac-maze should replace Pac-land. I love pac-maze's layout!

_gold_

Smash Master
Definitely Corneria. It's not the most viable stage competitively, but me and my friends used to play on that stage for fun all the time.

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
More or less every 3DS exclusive stage. But mostly Mute City, Prism Tower, and Arena Ferox.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Most of them, honestly. Sometimes, I think I'd like the 3DS version to be the HD one, since I prefer most of those stages and SmashRun is infinitely superior to SmashTour...

In particular: Gerudo Valley, Brinstar, Corneria, and Pac-Maze.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Mute City and Magicant especially, since Ness and CFalc didn't get new stages otherwise.

Also wouldn't mind Arena Ferox since it's my favorite. Wouldn't complain over Balloon Fight, Jungle Japes, Gerudo Valley, Brinstar, Yoshi's Island, Unova, Prism Tower, or Dream Land, either.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
As much as I don't hate Pac-Land, I feel Pac-Maze would've been better on Wii U.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Magicant because c'mon, Onett for the third damn time?

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
I would like Pac-Mans stage from the 3ds version, in the Wii U version. I'm not a fan of Pac land.

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
Yoshi's Island 3DS, but also don't get rid of Yoshi's Island on Wii U
Mute City (3DS)
PAC-MAZE

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Magicant, Prism Tower, Arena Ferox, and Gerudo Valley.

sixkami

Smash Cadet
NNID
ifwjay
3DS FC
0044-3489-7158
Pac-Land is okay... but I'd rather play on Pac-Maze. I would've also liked to see Prism Tower, Gerudo Valley, and Magicant instead of Onett.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Great Cave Offensive. Was my favorite Kirby Super Star level and it feels like Temple, just a fun map to play with friends.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I think Windy Hill Zone should have been on the 3DS version, rather than rehashing Green Hill Zone (since Sonic Lost World was on both Wii U and 3DS.)

Only reason Green Hill was brought back in the 1st place was because of it being a classic iconic level in the Sonic series and for the fact it was in Sonic Generations (which came out 2 years before Lost World and it was on the 3DS version).

Last edited:

GuiltyBadguy

Smash Cadet
The 3DS stages that I wish were on the Wii U version are Magicant, Pac-Maze, Paper Mario, Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, and Unova League. As for 3DS's past stages, Corneria and Brinstar.

jaketheknight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jaketheknight
3DS FC
4854-6438-8016
Pac-Maze, Magicant, Mute City, Tortimer Island. 3DS gets all the sweet new stages, spread the love. At least DLC might work.

Soul.

Smashville, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise and Miiverse on 3DS.
Prism Tower, Gerudo Valley, PictoChat 2, Paper Mario and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) on Wii U.

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Title says it all. Personally I wish Corneria was on the Wii U version, since i dont really play 3ds version anymore, it feels like something is missing without the stage thats been around since smash 64, if you count Sector Z since that is basically corneria with a different background. In fact, to differentiate the two versions, they could have made corneria for the Wii U have the Sector Z background.
Agreed... that was a unique level and the favorite of my group.

16bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
imsl1msh4dy
3DS FC
3136-7059-5966
Indefinitely Magicant. The music was fitting, and the stage was visually appealing to me, and would of loved seeing it on my HD TV.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Magicant, definitely. Would've been a lot of better than having just Onett.

D

Deleted member

I would have loved to play Gerudo Valley, Spirit Train, and Magicant in HD.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Tomodachi Life, I don't know why, but I enjoy the stage a lot, and find myself missing it in the wii u version.:sadsheep:

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Magicant because Earthbound needed a new stage on the Wii U version and it would have been beautiful in HD (and possibly 8 Player compatible if they got rid of the Flying Man)

Corneria because really at this point it's a Smash Bros staple (and a waaaay better pick than Lylat Cruise), same with Brinstar

Living Room because Nintendogs needs more love

And Pac-Maze is way better of a stage than Pac-Land (and more recognizable as a Pac-Man stage)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Corneria is basically a series staple.
Pac-Maze is so much better than "I can MS Paint mummy!"
Magicant IF the Flying Man was absent.
Mute City was good fun on the 3ds.

Top Bottom